Location – Coventry
Private health care
25 holiday allowance
Monarch Recruitment Ltd recruiting for an Information Security Compliance Analyst to join a one of the UK’s most well-known companies..
Fancy working for a well-known big company and becoming part of a world class digital and technology function? You will be working on a diverse range of projects that delight customers and create value. Its inspiring work in a fascinating business. One that’s moving faster than most.
Working within the Standards and Compliance team, you will access my clients business partners to assure Administrative, Logical and Physical controls are in line with my clients Standards and external industry best practice standards (eg ISO27001 and PCI DSS) and regulations (GDPR).
What you will be doing
- Support the information security compliance process to ensure adherence to defined Standards and Policy
- Support and maintain PCI compliance
- Work with the clients third party partners to assure compliance with internal and Industry Standards
- Investigate relationship owners, system owners, service provisions and unknown connections
- Occasional out-of-hours work may be required when dealing with suppliers around the world
- Degree or relevant industry experience ( Info Sec, IT or technology projects)
- Professional Security qualification ( Current CISSP or CISM preferred)
- Knowledge of ISO7001
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Understanding of network architecture, protocols and principles