We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to join a company based in Watford. In return for your services you for an industry leading organisation with excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Analyst who is passionate about their work to join our fast-moving IT Department supporting a highly technically literate user base. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of Information Security with supporting experience.
You will be capable of managing the day to day responsibility for corporate IT security and to work closely with the Head of IT to aid the strategic direction of security within the IT function as we expand. Assist in defining, documenting and maintaining security baselines, standards, policy and procedures in conjunction with relevant IT teams. This is a hands on role where a solid technical background is required to follow up with security patching of servers, firewalls, appliances and to measure the IT security posture.
- Strong understanding of ISO27001 Framework;
- Technical knowledge of information security compliance (ISO27001), information management and IT security arrangements;
- Have practical experience in undertaking both internal and external ISO27001 related audits;
- Confidence in communicating with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to audit against ISO 27001 security requirements;
- Ability to work independently and able to manage and prioritise workload.
Desirable (but not essetntial)
- Passion to develop own skills and knowledge in information security
- Preferable interest in Data Protection/GDPR compliance;
- Technical experience of Firewall administration (CheckPoint), Anti-Virus Services (Sophos), IDS/IPS, etc in a large enterprise environment;
- Experience with VMware infrastructure components (vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, NSA/vCNS, etc)
- Familiarity with PCI DSS
- ITIL certifications/exposure beneficial