Job: Information Security Analyst
We are looking to appoint an Information Security Analyst reporting to the Head of Development. To focus on ISO27001, auditing and liaising with customers to respond to security queries regarding from clients current state of security.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Perform internal audits
• Be actively involved in maintaining/developing the IT Risk register
• Mentor internal IT employees to improve overall IT security awareness and capability.
• Work with other members of the Technology team to improve our own internal infrastructure to improve value for money, availability, serviceability and security.
• Improve the perception of IT by improving communication, developing a consultative approach to new implementations and delivering work items within agreed deadlines.
• Support the creation of robust processes to support the Business Continuity plans and Disaster Recovery plans..
Key Performance Indicators:
• Support the retention of ISO 27001 or equivalent standard.
• Completion and publication of audit reports to The Board
• Has previously acted in the capacity of Information Security Analyst or similar compliance role
• Ability to Learn or previous experience of ISO audits including ISO27001.
• Knowledge of IT Security Products and Services
• Developing and maintaining processes and roadmaps for security, risk and audit programmes
Find Your Job
Contract13 days ago
Security, Engineer, Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth2, Programmer, Full Stack Developer, Security As the Software Engineer you will hold the following skills and experiences: Essential Skills and Experiences Required: Experienced Full Stack Software Engineer...
Permanent28 days ago
IT Security Analyst, Bristol, Up to £50K DOE Security, CISSP, ISO27001, ISO 27001, SSCP, InfoSec, Information Security, Risk… We are working with a global software and services company who have an opportunity for somebody to join their Bristol off...
Contract10 days ago
IT Analyst, Systems Analyst, AML KYC, Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, KYC, Luxembourg, 6 Months We are looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst to join a client of ours based in Luxembourg on an initial 6-month contract. The project i...