CV Submission Deadline: Monday 10th September at 12pm.
Interview Process: 1 x F2F interview in Dublin
As the Implementation Specialist, you will be joining an exciting project where you will be implementing and launching the newest payment products.
The role will consist of 50% Technical including testing and validation and 50% liaising with the external customers.
- Be the Central Point of Contact regarding any testing requirements for Customer Implementation projects.
- Proactively coordinate up to 30 testing projects in parallel, in cooperation with the customers and the CIS implementation manager.
- Communicate extensively with the customers, motivating customers and guiding them through testing processing
- Supervise and assist the customers in implementation project test activity.
- Ensure all administrative and technical requirements are fulfilled.
- Follow implementation processes and respect SLAs – Suggest process improvements based on experience and help to implement the change if needed.
- Tested API’s, SOAP UI, Rest API
- Experience as a functional tester
- Experience of working within Financial, payments, transaction
- Experience in digital projects
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.