A leading company in Roeselare looking for a ICT Service Desk Lead that will be working on fantastic projects. You will be joining a large team that need your help and knowledge on the relevant technologies to assist. This is a great opportunity and would be open to people that want flexible working hours and lifestyle.
As the ICT Service Desk Manager you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Operational management for the 1st and 2nd line employees ICT.
- Identifying and advocating the needs and needs of the service, managing the allocated resources effectively and efficiently;
- Define and keep up-to-date the internal administrative and technical knowledge, expertise and skills
- Actively participating in the steering and consultation meetings and maintaining good substantive and personal contacts with colleagues within the organization
- Act as a contact person for other organizations and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a strategic vision for the Service Desk
- The elaboration of the vision in guidelines, policy frameworks and instruments
- You watch over the use of the right methodology with the necessary pragmatics
- Structurally monitoring and analyzing reports; - Further elaborate and keep up-to-date the ICT service - In the permanent roll of on-site interventions;
- Quality monitoring and monitoring of the internal and external services of the Service Desk.
- Strong collaboration with ICT project leaders for various processes and projects
- Coordination and further integration of the ICT policy of the city in cooperation with the other branches within the ICT department
- Taking into account the general policy of the city in the applications on ICT
- Collaborate with private partners in the construction and maintenance of soften hardware
- Actively participate in various consultations on ICT-related matters