- Rule Architect will be responsible for producing decision management technology solutions in support of multiple business units.
- Are you interested in building solutions that help recognize and prevent payment fraud?
- Have you ever worked on a highly scalable Decision Management Platform?
- Do you consider yourself to be capable of bridging the gap between technology and business?
- As a part of the Fraud Rules Manager Rules Authoring team, Risk Systems Application - Developer will be responsible for producing fraud management technology solutions within a business rule engine.
- Provide technical expertise for fraud prediction applications, which include mission critical, high volume transaction processing systems
- Analyze customer requests for Fraud Rule changes and provide feedback on capabilities and effectiveness of solutions
- Design effective rule strategies to identify and provide solutions for customers
- Develop and implement rule changes in an agile environment
- Validate rule changes against transactions data and ensure quality is enforced