You will be required to ensure that the engineering teams provide high quality, systematic technical support activities to both my client’s project demands and also the day-to-day support of the systems.
- Maintain a forward schedule of Project demand for the team, participating and supporting Project and Portfolio planning activities.
- Support the Head of Hosting & Storage in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain and track a record of all team costs, reporting as necessary to support wider financial processes.
- Maintain the operational governance and management controls for the team, including running weekly team meetings and reporting to systematically review performance and service exceptions.
- Provide team leadership and direction for engineering activities across the H&S Support team.
- Coordinate and oversee technical activities and teams to respond to major incidents.
- Experience in multiple technology disciplines from junior to senior levels.
- Experience within a mature Shared Service or Commercial IT Services operation.
- Experience of participating in complex technical change initiatives.
- Ability to drive change and influence through building strong relationships and having a solid commercial awareness.
- Experience of using Project Management, Time Recording and Service Management Toolsets (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, LANDesk, WorkFront, etc).