Job: Help Desk Analyst (1st/2nd line)
|Job Title:||Help Desk Analyst (1st/2nd line)|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Skills and Experience
* A minimum of 2 years 1st and 2nd line support experience
* A good knowledge of Microsoft server,Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft exchange
* A knowledge of Windows desktop 7/10
* Experience using ticketing systems
* Experience in a help desk environment
* Excellent customer and communication skills
* Experience in a managed service environment would be an advantage
* Must have a full clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Analyst to join a busy team where you will be exposed to various technologies giving you great career development with the opportunity to progress.
Salary will be up to 25k depending on experience
Find Your Job
Contract12 days ago
Support Analyst, Level 2, Engineering, VIP Support, Citrix, VPN, Windows, ServiceNow, Netbackup, MDT, Sharepoint, iPad, Mobile Devices, MS Surface Pro, ITIL v3 I am currently seeking a Support Analyst - Level 2 join an FTSE-100 Global Engineering ...
Permanent10 days ago
Helpdesk Support Analyst, Egham, £25-30K IT Support, Networking, Systems Administration, Software, Telephony, Windows Server … A managed service provider is looking for a Helpdesk Support Analyst to join their team and assist in providing support ...