Head of Professional Services, Solutions Manager, Technical Account Management, Customer Service Management, ITIL….
One of the fastest growing IT Service Providers in the UK is looking for a Head of Professional Services to work from their London office base. They will be responsible for the management of the Technical Account Management and Technical Solutions teams as well ensuring the appropriate solutions are being delivered to the clients.
This role will include continual development of the TAM/TSL’s products they are offering clients, drive working practises and methodologies in order to delivery high standards, liaise with sales and pre sales to help them sell the TAM product and finally to ensure the services from the Technical Account Manager and Technical Service Leads are exceeding standards where possible.
- Proven experience within a team lead or management experience
- Previous experience managing highly technical engineers / pre sales or solutions based teams
- Extensive experience of customer service management
- Working knowledge of incident, problem and change management and relevant frameworks (ITIL v3, ISO9000:2000)
- Experience and knowledge of project management and change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and build strong relationships