Head of Networks, NOC Manager, Network Manager, Managed Services, Cisco, Juniper…
This is a brand new opening within a growing software and services business based in the heart of London. Due to growth and a restructure within the Network Operations teams, they are now recruiting for a ‘Head of Department’ with 4-5 direct reports (Team Leaders) and 25-30 engineers indirectly.
As the Head of Networks you will be focused on delivering the network services within the business for their customer based of which is a 7x24x365 global service. This is a dual role combining both strategy and operational responsibilities which will include management of the network, ensuring best practises, continual improvement of the service, compliance, staff training, Information Security and supplier management.
- Proven experience within a Head of Network / Network Operations Manager position
- Extensive experience managing technical teams delivering a service within either managed services or consultancy
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale networks
- Strong technical background within Networking technologies
- Ability to communication effectively at all levels with senior stakeholders, suppliers and vendors and internal / external technical teams
- Ability to energize the teams, act positively to change and setting behavioural standards