Job: Head of Information Security
|Job Title:||Head of Information Security|
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Straker|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Manager to work for a market leading company based in central London. We are looking for candidates that have a strong background working for software houses and large development teams. Experience working with a Highly transactional business would be advantageous. The Security function works closely with developers to build security into applications also known as AppSec.
Key Responsibilities and Job Standards
Although the scope and focus of the day to day activities within the role will change dependent on business requirements, the following should be considered the core accountable activities:
1. Working with the various Architects, Product Managers, Engineering, TechOps, HR and Legal to materially improve security across the group month on month
2. Developing and rolling out a plan on data protection (GDPR) regulatory changes in order to prepare the organisation accordingly and improve its overall posture
3. Establishing security KPIs across the group to measure the state of security within the group;
4. Represent and be the face of Information Security to our customers and partners and to lead the engagement with customer and external auditors
5. Educating the business on security best practice and work towards continuous improvement of security awareness within the corporate culture
6. Educating Engineering and TechOps teams to improve security of the product suite ensuring the OWASP vulnerabilities are mitigated
7. Leading vendor selection of security products such as IDS/IPS and SSO
8. Leading my client to achieve and maintain recognized accreditation (ISO27001/2)
9. Working with Sales teams to understand customer security requirements; 10. Standardising on security policies and standards across the group
Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the following is essential for this role:
Leading the security within an Enterprise SaaS based organisations
Global Data Protection legislation, especially US and EU but also APAC countries
Experience with various security regulations and standards (e.g. ISO27001/2)
Building a security vision for an organisation and managing the organisation to deliver on that vision
A pragmatic approach to vendor selection for security products
Writing security policies for a product/technology led organisation within a entrepreneurial environment;
Delivering security within a cloud IaaS environment
Find Your Job
Permanent4 days ago
Information Security Analyst We are looking to appoint an Information Security Analyst reporting to the Head of Development. To focus on ISO27001, auditing and liaising with customers to respond to security queries regarding from clients current s...
Contract11 days ago
Security, Engineer, Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth2, Programmer, Full Stack Developer, Security As the Software Engineer you will hold the following skills and experiences: Essential Skills and Experiences Required: Experienced Full Stack Software Engineer...
Permanent26 days ago
IT Security Analyst, Bristol, Up to £50K DOE Security, CISSP, ISO27001, ISO 27001, SSCP, InfoSec, Information Security, Risk… We are working with a global software and services company who have an opportunity for somebody to join their Bristol off...
Contract8 days ago
IT Analyst, Systems Analyst, AML KYC, Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, KYC, Luxembourg, 6 Months We are looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst to join a client of ours based in Luxembourg on an initial 6-month contract. The project i...