You will be accountable for the IT Shared Services (ITSS) End User Services, integrating internal teams, external partners and 3rd parties to provision, maintain and support End User Services offerings across multiple customers.
- Take an active, lead role in the development and implementation of team service/operational improvement plans and technical refresh/remediation plans, owning them through to a successful outcome.
- Guarantee End User Services suppliers follow agreed ways of working and behaviours and conforms to all ITSS policies.
- Ensure that suppliers deploy and manage appropriate tools for monitoring and managing the performance of systems and services.
- Guarantee performance and capacity requirements of the infrastructure are effectively managed
- Ensure that suppliers manage patches, maintenance releases and all major product enhancement releases to End User Services components/devices in line with agreed approach.