Job: Head of Development - C# - MVC - AngularJS
|Job Title:||Head of Development - C# - MVC - AngularJS|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kristen Furse|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Ideal start date: ASAP
Location: Amsterdam. With the Senior Software Engineers
My client have a number of new roles as they are growing. They are ideally looking to fill permanent positions, but they will also look at long term contractors too.
Required Skills / Experience
• 5+ years’ experience building applications with C#, .NET MVC, Web API, dependency injection, REST, Relational DBs, Unit Testing, etc.
• 3+ years’ experience developing client-side single-page web applications (especially using Angular)
• Good English language skills
• NoSQL experience (especially MongoDB)
Desirable Skills / Experience
• Experience developing / extending Orchard CMS based web apps
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment and cloud monitoring tools for DevOps
Other Advantageous Skills
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with Python for the creation and / or deployment of machine-learning solutions
• Experience with 24x7 systems management, especially on Azure
• Experience with Apache Nifi, Docker, and Flask API
• Experience with .NET Core
• Experience of Agile methods
Additional Skills For The Engineering Management Role
• Hands-On Manager with the ability to design and code complex software solutions for commercial use
• Track record of hands-on team leading, and enthusing, of talented technical software engineering teams
• Track record of technical team mentoring
• Ability to communicate with senior management and implement high-level product roadmaps
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.
Find Your Job
Permanentabout 4 hours ago
Full Stack .NET Developer – ASP.NET MVC C# An expanding company based in Solihull are hiring for a Full Stack Developer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic role for someone well established to get stuck into multiple projects, a...
Contract13 days ago
As the C# .NET Developer you will have knowledge in the following requirements: Proportionate (up to 8 years) experience of .NET Visual C# development on MS SQL Server and Oracle Extensive experience of .Windows application development. Understand...
Permanent8 days ago
Front End Developer – AngularJS - UX A revolutionary start up are hiring for a Lead Front End Developer to join their team. These guys have built the MVP platform, and are looking to take things to the next level. They need someone who is dynamic ...
Permanent8 days ago
Senior ASP.NET C# Developer – Tamworth An established organisation who are genuinely about doing good things in the world have a great opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join the team. This organisation have large budgets signed off,...
Permanent26 days ago
Lead Developer / Solution Architect (C# .NET) Join a globally successful financial services provider, working with their clients to implement a suite of products and services. A really great opportunity for a Lead Developer looking to move towards...