£18,000-20,000 & Uncapped Commission & Benefits
Birmingham City Centre
We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion across our three brands, Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering.
The Role: The aim of a recruitment consultant is to place the right people, in the right role, at the right time - ensuring that you meet the needs of your client company's while also fulfilling your candidate's career aspirations.
Your overall duties will include strategic business development, client visits, bid & tender pitches and talent attraction.
Being a part of Team Monarch: You will join our established and successful Birmingham City Centre based-team. We have a 24 year history as experts in specialist recruitment markets and are recognised amongst the Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies by Recruitment International, as well as holding Investors in People and Best Companies to Work for accreditations.
A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career and delivering an excellent customer experience - all while contributing to our team environment of having fun while working hard. Expect to be pushed, but also expect to be rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your successes.
Training: is continuous throughout your employment with Monarch , with the opportunity to develop in to mentoring, leadership and management (over 90% of our team managers started in an entry level recruitment role.)
We also invest in your training through offering full sponsorship to carry out recruitment industry qualifications.
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-20k
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion. Average time for promotion is 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders. 93% of our managers came through the ranks organically
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'M Bar’ and break out area
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more
To join our team please apply via the link.