Job: Graduate .Net developer,London,Great training
|Job Title:||Graduate .Net developer,London,Great training|
|Salary:||£20000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
|REF:||JM AD 32689324|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Mills|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
An award winning software house based in central London is looking to take on numerous graduates to join their software development team. They create software for the insurance industry and have won awards the past 10 years for their software. You will be joining a young team at a time of expansion as they have recently branched out into Europe and expanding their offices in the UK.
The company takes huge strides to give New Graduate employee’s huge amount of progression in terms of experience and development of their career as well as teaching them and expanding their technical knowledge.
For this role you will be:-
* Working with Business Analysts to understand and analyse client needs
* Design, build and maintain the in-house web platform
* Integrate third party components into the solution
* Optimise and re-factor existing code
* Investigate and fix defects and other issues
For this position they require you to have the following:-
• At least a 2.1 in a technical subject – ideally BSc/MSc in Comp Sci
• Experience with OOP Languages, Java, C# or C++
• Good A Levels ( A’s and B’s)
• An ability to work in teams and learn quickly
To have an opportunity for this GREAT role, APPLY your CV now.
Graduate, Graduate developer, graduate engineer, Java, OOP, Software developer, insurance, London
Find Your Job
Permanent3 days ago
Graduate Developer - Learn PHP ! - Guildford Fantastic opportunity for a recent or 2018 Graduate or Junior Developer with an academic or professional background in software / web development to join an award winning Digital agency based in central...
Contract28 days ago
.NET Developer, C# Developer, Full Stack Developer, ASP.NET, C++, C#, .NET, SQL, TSQL, This exciting long term project with a global financial services client has the urgency for multiple specialists in a C#, .NET driven environment. This client i...