An excellent opportunity has just opened up to be a part of a growing software house as a Graduate Developer. This company specialises in providing bespoke employee management applications to some massive organisations within the financial, oil and gas and retail sectors with their biggest client being KPMG.
With the team being quite small in nature, you will need to be a dynamic individual ready to rise to any challenge set, and though your role will predominantly entail development, you will also need to be comfortable with facing clients, gathering their requirements and providing them with market leading consultation as this is the natural progression your role will undergo.
Other requirements include:
- A 2.1 Computer Science/IT related degree
- Strong A Levels (with at least a B in Maths)
- Exposure to .NET and C#
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Fluent English speaker
- Industrial placement year/internship
- Experience in developing employee management software
If you think this opportunity is right for you, APPLY NOW!