Our client is looking for a GDPR Specialist to join for an initial 3 month contract. This an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing client.
As the GDPR Specialist you will:
- Hold extensive experience in Data Protection Legislations and GDPR
- Have experience interacting with individuals at all levels
- Provide guidance on GDPR
- Build a GDPR strategy
- Have demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, and be very hands-on
- Carry out a Gap Analysis and propose appropriate mitigation measures, principally non-technical, to improve/attain compliance
- Be able to demonstrate recent experience delivering in a regulatory or data protection role within a commercial organisation
- Be able to propose and develop a wide range of alternative approaches to achieving GDPR compliance.
- Information privacy/data protection qualification – CIPPE/ + CIPM
- Certification as an Information Security professional
- ITIL v3/ Prince2 foundation level/ TOGAF
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.