You’ll get to work directly with the founders, you’ll get to work with the latest technology, and you’ll be encouraged to broaden your skills across front-end, back-end, and DevOps.
- 3+ years commercial Python/Django experience
- SQL Database experience
- Rest API’s
- Develop, Support, and maintain new features of current , and brand new products
- Front, and back-end development
- Brainstorm technical and product ideas
- Help architect solutions and scale a product
If you feel you’d enjoy the challenge of making a difference, adding value, and having a real input into a very successful, and forward thinking business then send your latest CV to apply.