This exciting global leading financial client is currently on the hunt for a Specialist Senior Java Developer with a strong understanding of both the front end and back end. This specialist will be working part of a global team, they will work not just in writing the code but how the code runs. This Java Developer will specialise in web development and continuous integration delivering on their financial systems.
- This person will be responsible for the Full stack Development predominately in a Java Driven environment –focusing on the frontend and backend. (focused on Groovy/Grails, Postgres DB experience)
- You will be responsible in understanding of performance with the clients financial products as they are scaling worldwide.
- Someone who has pushed code to production and out to customers.
- People who have worked on code for end users.
- Experience of working with global teams and customers, liaising with teams in the US and Europe.
- A highly skilled Java Developer with a strong technical background in Java Technologies, Spring
- A strong full stack developer or Senior Java Developer
- Java [J2EE, Groovy/Grails, Spring, Hibernate, VertX) exposure
- HTTP understanding, important for the back end development in building the API’s
- Web [Angular(JS), SASS] exposure
- Strong UI/Web development skills. Must have worked in atleast one or more Web Frameworks
- Discipline of working in a continuous integration, TDD environment.
- Expert knowledge of Application Servers / web passed applications
- Highly experienced in delivering commercial grade software globall
- Has been pro-active in creating better user experience, consumer value proposition
- Financial exposure, banking etc.