We are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer – AEM to join a client based in Central London on a 6-8 Week Contract Initially
As the Senior Developer you are responsible for the production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces, working closely with designers and project team to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages to be delivered across devices. You will also work closely with servicer-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive, and database driven websites.
To be successful in this role you will need demonstrable experience of delivering excellent front-end design implementations in a fast-paced environment.
You will have
- Solid knowledge of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and mobile first build techniques.
- Be able to produce clean, semantic HTML5 markup and accessibility to AAA standards, with live site to demo.
- Have advanced knowledge of CSS3, and pre-processors such as SASS.
- You have experience of build tools such as Grunt and Gulp and experience with JQuery, ExtJS and core JS. You are able to use HTML Templating with technologies such as Process HTML, Mustache, and Handlebars.
- You are experienced with implementing templates within common CMS solutions such as Drupal, Umbraco, Magento, and Wordpress, and experience in Git Version control.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.