THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED OUTSIDE IR35, NORMAL LIMITED COMPANY OPERATING CONFIRMED.
This government organisation is currently on the hunt for a specialist Kanban Master, this particular niche agile specialist will work as a Flow/Scrum Master with strong working knowledge of EUC and rolling out applications to thousands of users.
- This Flow/Scrum Master will be working part of an end user computing rollout, specifically windows 10 to up to 37,000 users.
- They will facilitate this process and work extensively with Kanban
- Accountable for the performance of the scrum team and ensuring it delivers working software at the end of each sprint.
- Working along side developers, testers, business analyst whilst reporting into the EUC Lead.
- The default leadership style is coaching, developing and empowering individuals in their specific roles, and encouraging team responsibility for the final output.
- Responsible for leadership and management of developers and contributing to matrix management of other scrum members.
- Provision of Management Information on team performance against targets.
- This specialist will be more of a Flow Master as opposed to pure Scrum Master, specialising extensively in Kanban and Jira
- Expert knowledge of Kanban
- Expert knowledge of Jira
- Strong Agile Experience (specifically Kanban)
- Government exposure (desirable, not essential)
- Exposure to rolling out Windows 10 to thousands of users
Flow Master, Scrum Master, Kanban, Agile, End User Computing, Government,