A global leader in the their niche field have an opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join their successful team. With multiple offices around the globe, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with great academics and a passion for development to join an outstanding company who will provide plenty of opportunity for progression.
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in an Engineering Computing related discipline, (e.g. Maths, Engineering, Computing, Physics, etc), with knowledge or experience in developing software solutions using one or more of the following tools C/C++, ASP.Net, C#. You should have at least 18 months experience in industry, although more is preferred.
Knowledge of Java, Perl and XML would also be of interest as would an understanding of 3D geometry/CAD. Strong communication skills are essential to succeed in this role alongside the following key attributes:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to work
- An ability to work under your own initiative
- An ability to prioritize and manage your own workload
- An ability to grasp new information quickly and apply it
- A desire to develop a career within a rapidly changing business
- Software Development
- Consultancy Project Support
- Product Qualification Testing
Alison Corcoran – 0121 237 3112