Job: Experienced Python/Django Developer
|Job Title:||Experienced Python/Django Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible hours|
|Contact Name:||Rob Lanigan|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Location: Central Manchester
Reports to: CTO
An innovative and creative software company based in the heart of Manchester are currently looking for an experienced Python developer with Django experience to join their expanding development team.
My client has deployed their latest product and is looking for an experienced developer to join them in their launch of the latest iteration of their product. You will be innovating and developing their Internet facing web applications and platforms to help continue their success and growth. This is a great opportunity and would be open to people that want flexible working hours and lifestyle.
Some of the suitable skills are listed below:
• Pure Python design and development.
• Django development.
• Linux systems management and automated deployment on hosting platforms.
• Source control with Git.
• Setup, management and basic optimisation of relational database (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (Redis).
All about you
• Provide technical support for our internal team and (sometimes) external clients with occasional out of hours support.
• Specifying new and innovative functionality and features.
• Basic HTML, CSS and jQuery development.
• Internal code reviews.
• Report on client unit usage
If you feel this could be for you, or would just like to know more information please apply with your most up to date CV as we’d be happy to discuss in more detail.
Find Your Job
Contract17 days ago
Permanent19 days ago
Developer with C# and or Unity experience to join a Global provider of Game based applications for a client based in Manchester. Joining their diverse and very talented and creative product team, you will be joining an ambitious and quality driven...