As theExecutive Business Assistant/PA you will be joining the client to work closely with the top-level management team.
- Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage; scheduling meetings; completing travel arrangements; expense reporting; maintaining management calendar; taking and distributing meeting minutes; generating copies; screening mail; filing; ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
- Prepare correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
- Administer programs; projects or processes specific to the operating unit served; and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- May research special topics as assigned.
- Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
- Develop and produce reports as assigned.
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
- Strong knowledge of department budgets and desk top computer software
If you are looking for your next role please reply with an up to date CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.