This exciting world leading financial client is currently on the hunt for an Executive Business Assistant to work closely with senior key fundamental parties within global projects. This specialist will act as a personal assistant to the International President and CFO, assisting in day to day operations and playing a key part of daily functions and deliverables.
- Be responsible to perform administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage
- Work in a fast paced environment and prepare correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
- Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
- Administration specialist - Scheduling meetings; completing travel arrangements; expense reporting; maintaining management calendar; taking and distributing meeting minutes; generating copies; diary management screening mail; filing; ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
- The ability to work and communicate with senior executives
- Strong knowledge of department budgets and desk top computer software.
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
- High School education. College degree a plus.
- Communication skills
- Senior Business Assistant, Executive Business Assistant, Executive PA.
Business Assistant, Personal Assistant, Executive Assitant, Executive Business Assistant, Diary, Admin, Meeting,