This exciting retail client are currently on the hunt for an EDI Integration Specialist to join on a long term project role with exciting ground breaking changes. Initially three months, this position will certainly extend beyond as the specialist would be required to work part of their Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), working with their supply functions and improvement protocols.
- Development and testing of new processes so that a frictionless business operation will be enabled.
- Monitor, manage and prioritise BAU work based on business needs aligned to SLA requirements
- Deliver project work in line with the business needs.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement of people, systems and processes by engaging with, and understanding, the needs of customers and suppliers
- In depth knowledge of EDI Systems and AX environment customisations to the AX workflow
- Experience of Built-in process controls ensure accuracy of data and truly automates EDI document processing
- Able to manage workload assignments for co-workers to support overall coordination of the EDI solution
- Experience with EDI and AX standards, content management software and understanding integration protocols, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Vantage Point EDI exposure and complete XML processing platform exposure
- EDI integration delivery exposure
EDI Specialist, EDI, AX, Vantage,