The role works as part of an Agile team, hands-on coding, deploying and supporting C# .Net applications. They create high-quality software, supported by automated tests and documentation. As well as having strong core .Net skills the candidate will have experience of the following;
- PowerShell and PowerShell DSC
- Work in an agile team, designing and creating, deploying and supporting .Net software solutions.
- Past pair programming.
- Use automated testing and deployment to build and support a continuous delivery environment
- A good understanding of C# .Net
- Commercial experience using build and release tools, preferably Team Foundation Server; creating build definitions and release pipeline
- Automated continuous delivery
- Automated testing
- Experience with building Azure App Service and REST Services with ASP.Net Core
- Experience with building Desktop applications (ideally WPF)
Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy candidates who hold current SC clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.