I am currently recruiting for a .Net Developer to join a client based in Cardiff, Wales on a 6 Month Contract
Clearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
IR35 Status: This role falls inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
We require an experienced senior software developer into the clients Community Applications team.
Our core development activities focus on the use of the Microsoft .NET framework ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms [using C#], SQL Server 2014 and Entity Framework.
The senior software developer will be involved in ongoing operational support and developing all aspects of the application from the User Interface, through to the business layer and backend SQL routines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Windows application development using the .NET 3.0 – 4.5 framework or later [ using C#]
- Database application development using an RDBMS
- Excellent understanding of OOP, unit testing and software design patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews.
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- Proven experience in the delivery of a complex clinical information systems
- Development utilising MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms, Angular JS, JQuery UI and JQuery
- Excellent understanding of Soap based Web Services
- Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server 2013
An understanding of the following technologies is advantageous but not essential:-
- Use of Data Transfer Objects in a distributed application
- Experience writing software design documentation and UML Artefacts
- Working knowledge of MS Build
- Working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation
- Experience of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM.