This exciting opportunity has arisen to join a financial services organisation to work as part of their design and applications project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain financial services experience (no previous experience in financial services is required)
Essential Programming applications:
- Oracle or SQL database
- Defining database objects via SQL or Oracle DBA
- Scripting database languages SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Setting up a system distribution way to Citrix and application servers for both web and windows applications.
- Updating the versions of MS .NET frameworks and MS Visual .NET platform, including any necessary changes of existing systems.
- Liaising with the relevant support teams, i.e. development, technical support, network and infrastructure and more.
- Maintaining the development on SQL server and assessing the impact of data processing loads on SQL and Oracle.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.