What the .Net Developer will work on
This exciting leading payment solutions provider are on the hunt for both mid to senior level .Net Developers to work part with a specialist software development team to design, develop and test their current applications in a fast paced agile environment.
In addition you will be responsible for:
- You’ll be a key figure in one of our project teams, working alongside other experienced professionals, as well as graduates and apprentices, on a variety of projects.
- You’ll utilise and build your technical and interpersonal capabilities, whilst exceeding industry standards in everything you do.
- Strong understanding of agile processes - Scrum
- Excellent C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API experience
- Experience of working with B2B and B2C applications
- Good Understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with REST
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science, an equivalent or significant industry experience
- Good Understanding of Microservices Architect
- Good Understanding of software best practices specifically
- Good Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and standard design patterns
- Experience with multi-threadin