We are currently seeking an experienced Digital User Researcher to join a governmental client of ours on an initial 3-month contract based in Central London.
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Key tasks and deliverables
- Taking a lead role in shaping a coherent user research programme of work for the project; delivering that user research directly and through the efforts of other user research staff
- Organising and managing a small user research team and building their capabilities; planning, designing and conducting user research sessions including interviewing, guerrilla/pop-up testing and moderating usability testing sessions.
- Capturing and documenting the needs of users in a consistent and robust way in order to help ensure that user needs are fully understood in the design and development of the solutions
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers
- A positive set of experiences and capabilities in user research across different projects
- A good understanding of the work of our organisation across its different teams and a strong appreciation of how knowledge management helps support our work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence
- A confident approach in engaging and communicating with teams and individuals along with good written and presentation skills
- A strong commitment to new ways of working and the benefits of using digital approaches to improve services
- The ability to work with others in a team in a fast paced project environment in order to deliver to demanding deadlines;
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered!