Contract Until: 31/03/2019
IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
- Experienced user researcher, with demonstrable experience of designing and delivering effective user research to successful government projects;
- Professional and able to communicate effectively with internal staff and external users about the research and to gain commitment to the project.
We need user research capacity to carry out waves of user research to prepare my client for coming phases of the System Integration Programme.
- Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
- Manage business relations with usability and market research agencies to support necessary research processes.
- Experience in: taking a lead User Researcher role within a team, setting research direction and mentoring junior research colleagues; managing team dynamics and holding sufficient authority to effectively challenge points of design without alienating individuals; working within an agile project environment, and maintaining effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances; quantitative research methodologies.
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services; managing, executing and analysing usability test and research sessions; working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services; audience modelling and developing design personas.