THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35, you will have to operate via umbrella company.
This exciting government digital change is working closely with the full digital implementation change, working to GDS standards the User Researcher will work part of the design of their in house usability in the development of their brand new digital service.
- This work requires a User Researcher who can take a service from Private Beta to a Beta, through a GDS assessment.
- Previous experience of a GDS assessment is desirable but not essential
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
- Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Conducting in-house research to test the product to ensure the user need is fully understood in the service design.
- Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers
Digital User Researcher, User Researcher, Government, Digital, GDS, In House,