Are you an experienced Testing professional? Are you looking for your next contract role? Look no further!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Test Lead to join a governmental client on an initial 4-month contract based in Bristol.
What experience do you need?
- Evidence of managing services across ITIL lifecycle
- Evidence of service testing and validation
- Evidence of service change evaluation
- Experienced in the development of operation processes, using appropriate tools and techniques.
What will you be doing?
- Provide and instil ‘confidence’ that a release will create a new or changed service that delivers the expected outcomes and value for the customers within the projected costs, capabilities and constraints
- Ensure the team delivers quality assurance of releases, their constituent service components, the resultant services and service capability. Ensure releases are positive experiences for internal and external stakeholders/users
- Hold senior accountability for management and leadership of the robustness of the Testing and Readiness services are ‘fit for purpose’ and will deliver the required outcomes.
- Ensure the planning and implementation of a structured validation and testing process that provides objective evidence that the new or changed service will support the customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that validation and testing include agreed service levels thus allowing assurance that releases are fit for purpose and will have a positive outcome for customers and stakeholders
- Identify, assess and manage risks, issues and errors throughout service transition
- Oversee the evaluation of the planned outcomes of all service changes and provide the senior stakeholders with an overview of implementation but also an assessment of potential risks to service and mitigating action.
- Provide thorough, quality outputs so that DS&T and the senior stakeholder members can expedite an effective decision about whether or not a service change is to be authorised and progressed
- Line manage two Service Testing and Readiness Managers [HEO] and a total team of eight as well as coordinating other testing resource as required
- Delivers leadership responsibilities effectively, working with, leading and acting as a role model for other team members and DS&T colleagues
- Build working relationships with external business entities to enhance the agencies reputation and establish best practice and other beneficial partnerships