This major Mobile and Telecommunications Company are currently implementing a digital strategy where a strong presence in web and e-commerce platforms within an agile manner will be strong desired.
- The Project Manager will Drive the digital delivery of key development, content and configuration changes across multiple platforms
- Deliverables: Status reports, stakeholder presentations, Project Plans, budgets
- Lead detailed planning and delivery meetings
- Resource planning
- Project Planning / tracking (dates, deliverables, dependencies)
- Financial monitoring and tracking
- Work with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM, by phone or in person to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Build relationships with various stakeholders and teams in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Run key stakeholder reviews and obtain sign off on digital deliverables and assets
- Deliver business benefit in partnership with project sponsor.
- Liaise with wider portfolio management community to secure alignment on interdependencies across projects.
- Professional/technical expertise in digital project management
- Experience within a telecommunications industry will be highly desired
- Proven experience working on large scale digital/transformation projects
- Strong Digital project experience (Web, digital channels, marketing)
- Experience across e-commerce platforms and technologies Business/context – must have
- Strong Project Management experience and certification (PMP, Prince etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and run parallel streams of work in a fast paced environment
- Competent in Project Methodologies (Agile & Waterfall)
Digital Project Manager, Digital, Agile, Waterfall, Web, Digital Channels, E-commerce, Mobile, Telecommunications, Network,