This exciting International Charity is currently on the hunt for a Project Manager, this individual will work part of a transformation in relation to the clients multiple digital channels including fundraising and effectively communicating and engaging the public on their multiple global campaigns. The Digital Project Manager will play a key fundamental role in collaborating with project teams in delivery of their digital products.
- Support stakeholders to identify the best digital product for their purpose, making informed recommendations based on technical knowledge and experience, and then collate requirements based on business and audience needs.
- Develop detailed plans for delivery of technical development for a complex range of digital and multi-channel projects.
- Monitor and manage budget spending for digital development projects and work closely with Product Managers to ensure backlog reflects business priorities.
- Collaborate effectively with project stakeholders of all levels, providing regular updates and managing expectations throughout the project process.
- Work closely with other digital colleagues, information systems, creative and CRM teams ensuring appropriate expertise is available and inputted.
- Assess and manage project issues, risks, and interdependencies, escalating issues where necessary.
- Work closely with external agencies and consultancies where required, co-ordinating agreement of contracts/SLAs and maintaining strong relationships.
- Follow and champion digital production and project management processes and protocol, maintaining high-quality project documentation at all times.
- Substantial project management skills and experience in the digital sphere.
- Proven understanding of technical development using Agile methodology.
- Confident working closely with specialists across design, development, user experience, data/CRM and digital marketing.
- Confident communicating technical solutions and their benefits, opportunities, limits, and risks in accessible language to stakeholders with varying technical understanding.
- Ideally computer literate and have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience using and developing on Content Managing Systems
- Highly-skilled at integrating technical requirements for a range of digital channels within a single project – such as web, social media, email, SMS.
- Experience of producing audience-led communications, with understanding of how audiences impact on the development and evaluation of products.
Digital Project Manager, Agile, Charity, Prince 2,