Digital Product Owner / Product Manager - Horsham / London - to £500 per day
Opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Owner / Product Manager - ideally from an Agile, Scrum or Lean background - to join an award winning multinational financial services provider based in the Horsham area of West Sussex (but with scope after start to work from London if desired)!
As a Digital Product Owner / Product Manager you will...
…take a pivotal role in the development of Digital software / web products and services in a delivery focused position, working to an Agile / Lean / Scrum methodology to create user-centered on-line business services.
You'll work closely with multiple departments including user experience, analytics, design and development to ensure user and business requirements are translated in to effective solutions, managing them from.
Some experience in financial / insurance sectors would be useful, as would a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) too!
- Proven Digital Product Owner / Product Manager
- Previous Agile / Scrum / Lead
- Can oversee full life-cycle delivery of digital projects and products from requirement gathering to delivery
- Excellent communication skills / can work with multiple internal teams
- Understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle / SDLC
- Keen to work on exciting new software products / services!
This contract is available on a rate up to £500 per day and will initially be based out of Horsham, though there will be scope after starting to also work from a central London office too if desired.
If you'd like to be considered for the position, please click "Apply" now!