Job Title: Digital Portfolio Manager/Lead – LOT27542
IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 13th March 2018 - 15:00 PM
Key Deliverables and Objectives of the role:
- Lead the development of frameworks and establish processes to enable facilitation of key portfolio office functions.
- Actively support and help drive the successful delivery of Portfolio Office activities by implementing and managing the analytical framework including processes, tracking KPIs, managing RAID processes to ensure they are considered as inputs into portfolio optimisation, ensuring items are tracked and managed to a conclusion, supporting leadership in strategic decision-making and building a capability for continuous improvement.
- Proven expertise in portfolio management functions such as prioritisation, demand management and performance management - Essential.
- Proven experience in developing, tailoring and implementing appropriate portfolio methodology, tools and services - Essential.
- Experience in assurance functions and able to identify opportunities, dependencies and exception management within a fast-changing environment - Essential.
- Highly motivated with a tenacious attitude with conceptual analysis/reasoning skills - Essential.
- Excellent communication skills, engagement with senior stakeholders and willing to have tough conversations with people to get things done - Essential.
- Ability to work independently and manage personal workload - Essential.
- Driving changes to portfolio management approaches in line with strategic objectives, engagement with delivery professionals to promote adoption and a commitment to increasing Portfolio Office effectiveness and capacity for change - Essential
- Understanding of the digital landscape - Essential.
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods – Desirable.