Role has been deemed Outside IR35 so can operate normally via Limited Company.
This specialised health related government organisation are currently on the hunt for a Digital delivery Manager to work part of their Refreshed IG Toolkit, an information governance tool in which a health related background will come in handy working part of this Agile Delivery role.
Skills and Experience
- Have detailed knowledge and experience in agile software delivery, enabling ongoing management of the development process.
- Ability to establish the right processes for managing a project in an agile way
- Ability to ensure teams adopt a pragmatic approach to governing delivery and continuous improvement of digital services
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders, leading them, and development teams to a mature level of agile delivery.
- Experience in creating lasting change towards agile & lean ways of working
- Certified Agile qualification or good knowledge of Agile project/implementation practices, tools & techniques
- Manage the project risk and issue log, and actively manage any risks and issues
- Facilitate the daily standup, maintain the burndown chart
- Set up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions
- Identify any interruptions during the sprint and mitigate
- Identify any obstacles that affect the team
- Walk the customer through user stories as required
- Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum team and customer
- Take responsibility for updating the SSD Development Programme Manager
- Providing a weekly update report
- Reviewing risk and issue log
- Providing any other reports as required
- Manage the relationship with the customer and other stakeholder
Digital Delivery Manager, Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, NHS, CQC, HSCIC, Agile, Scrum,