This major retail client is on the hunt for a specialised Communications Project Manager to work part of a large digital transformation. This change will be modernisation of the client’s current services and the way they interact with eachother, bringing about change to their social networking, video conferencing, internal systems and overall internal IT communications.
- This role is to oversee the internal digital communication systems within the company
- Currently the client have no platforms and need to improve the way they communicate digitally to each other, apps, social media, TV etc.
- Implement ways that that employees can still access the internal systems or communicate will each other digitally, HR etc.
- Prince 2 qualified preferably.
- Experience of Comms & Collaboration – preferably Office 365 implementation. (not an end user computing PM).
- Would be great if they understand how to create a case for change around communication & collaboration.
- Knowledge Management
- EDI – Electronic Data Interchange
- Office 365 exposure (not in a End User environment)
- SharePoint – internal
- Social Networking exposure
- Video Conferencing understanding
- Retail exposure is highly desirable.
- An understanding with Yammer will he highly desirable – Social networking tool
- Hot Desking – understanding how this can change the running of a business, how they can support this and drive it forward also how have they gone about implementing this.
- Vendor management experience, strong planning experience.
- Needs to be a resilient character
Digital Project Manager, Communications Project Manager, Office 365, Prince 2, EDI, Social Networking, Video conferencing, Retail, Cloud, Yammer