We are currently recruiting for a Provisioning Engineer (Cloud and Devops) to join market leading company based in Oxford. In return for your services you will have the opportunity to work for a company that can offer you career progression and the chance to work with the latest and most cutting edge technologies.
As a Tools Provisioning Engineer, based in our Oxford office, you will join a team of sysadmins and engineers and execute against a global strategy to deliver a L1/L2 support function that drives increased application and infrastructure availability to the business and 3rd party suppliers.
Some of the Key Accountabilities Include:
- Managing a queue of requests from Technology Operations and Development teams
- Working to SLA and OLA measures to ensure the best possible response to stakeholder requests
- Creation of AWS (Cloud) accounts, in line with agreed TIO and Elsevier standards
- Provisioning access to standard enterprise systems and tools (maintenance and removal of access in line with leavers requests)
- Working closely with Tool Vendors to effectively manage licensing, and costs.
You will also bring:
- In-depth understanding of Infrastructure, ideally Amazon Web Services, and/or at least one of the following - Linux, Solaris, Wintel, and Storage & backup technologies
- Good knowledge of monitoring tools and technologies
- Practical Experience with Cloud technologies
- Broad experience in a technical support, ideally hosting in the Cloud, and on premise, or similar role
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of Incident and Problem Management, with an understanding of other ITIL processes, applied across multi-platform technologies