They need an experienced DevOps engineer who will be able to work with different business areas and use their expertise to add to their teams knowledge and skills.
Some of the roles responsibilities include:
- Lead the DevOps activities to identify, plan and implement automation in build/deploy and environment management activities.
- Educate engineers and data scientists regarding Devops and CI/CD processes and culture
- Deploy, maintain and test sensitive customer systems.
- Provide 3rd line support to operational aspects for various deployments of our platform when required
- Work alongside team to develop product's operational capabilities.
- Deliver automation and tools for our platform and developers
- Undertake hands-on software development in Python.
- Occasional out of hours support will be required.
- Track record of deploying and operating enterprise systems with at least 5 years DevOps experience.
- Experience with DevOps orchestration and CI/CD tools
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Strong automation experience in Ansible configuration management framework
- Strong programing skillset in Python application scripting language
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, AWS ECS, rkt)
- Good understanding of version control systems Git
- Ability to lead projects and manage customers
- Excellent communicator.