I am currently recruiting for a Dev Ops Engineer to join a client based in Southend On Sea on a 4 Month Contract
IR35 Status: This role falls inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
- Experience in Linux system administration / Management, preferably RHEL
- Experience configuring and managing / System administration of Linux servers for serving web / integration development, testing and production services
- Outstanding communication skills. The ability to tailor communication both to business and technical audiences as well as to various roles and levels in the organization is essential. The successful candidate will demonstrate visual and written communication as well as verbal and white-board skills
- Experience with continuous integration, automated deployment, testing and the relevant tooling i.e. Puppet, Chef and Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of factors influencing performance and ability to tune systems to achieve best possible performance and capacity
- Experience with Release and Configuration Management processes
- Installation and management of open source monitoring tools
- Experience managing and deploying on Cloud based platforms
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
Look forward to hearing from you