We are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator (Cloud and Devops) to join market leading company based in Oxford. In return for your services you will have the opportunity to work for a company that can offer you career progression and the chance to work with the latest and most cutting edge technologies.
It’s a great time to join my client. They are shifting from on premise infrastructure to commodity cloud based services as well as COLO premises, refreshing our tools and monitoring technologies, and running a major Networking and End User Computing (EUC) transformation program.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a team of engineers with the primary responsibility for delivering and maintaining a standard set of tools, and interfaces used globally across the Technology Infrastructure and Operations teams.
Some of the Key Accountabilities
- Build and maintenance of a standard set of cloud and COLO hosted tools.
- Be the subject matter expert in some of the following tools and have a good working knowledge of supporting and configuring others
- JIRA, Freshservice/FreshDesk, Pagerduty, CloudFlare, Solar Winds, New Relic, CloudHealth, Commvault, Tanium, and SCOM with the potential for developing aggregation tooling over the next 18 months.
- Supporting tools integrations with ticketing and configuration management solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of configuring dashboards and reporting tools for use within an Operational environment.
- Troubleshoot and triage tooling and integration issues efficiently while effectively communicating escalations and outcomes
You will be a highly technical individual with a passion for learning, a focus on quality, strong communication skills, and you must be able to use your initiative to tackle a broad range of problems with a specialization in monitoring and tooling technologies.
You should also bring:
- Experience of deploying and integrating monitoring technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration Management and integrations
- Extensive knowledge of scripting technologies required to build tooling
- Significant experience in a technical support, ideally hosting in the Cloud, and on premise, or similar role
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of Incident and Problem Management, with an understanding of other ITIL processes, applied across multi-platform technologies