As the Desktop Support Engineer, you will act as the single point of contact for all support queries in-house.
Daily Hours: 6 – (8.30am – 2.30pm – Monday – Friday)
Start: by 28th May 2018
- Log or update all IT enquiries that reach you (by phone, email, or in person etc) in the central ticketing system - JIRA. Ensure that tickets are updated daily, unless there is an agreement evidenced for them to be on hold for a specific time period.
- Provide technical desktop and application support to staff in person on site (50 users)
- Escalate tickets that require help from other resolvers in order to deliver best practice customer service or to achieve SLA
- At least 12-24 months’ previous experience in a 1st/2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer role
- Experienced in providing VIP support in person.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications (ideally Office 2010 onwards).
- Microsoft Active Directory admin
- Microsoft Office365 admin
- Apple Mac OSX & Windows 7/10 - deployments & desktop support
- Apple iOS phone support
- Experience in JIRA ticketing system would be highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience.
- Conscientious and motivated, capable of working on their own on-site as required
- ITIL V3 Foundation certificate or higher is advantageous