Urgent Requirement - Start week commencing:: By 21st May
This role is to offer deskside and remote support to business users across a multi-site environment.
The individual will be required to provide IT support utilising industry best practice technical experience with a focus on excellent customer service skills.
- Provide first class customer focused desktop support to both VIP and standard business users across various locations
- Install, set up, update, troubleshoot and resolve issues on laptops, desktops, printers, smart devices (tablets and mobiles) and telephony equipment
- Support various applications across both legacy and current versions of Windows Operating system as well as VPN clients, Citrix and bespoke software residing on the local machines and servers.
- Excellent customer service skills with 3 - 5 years of technical support in a Windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools.
- Experience of troubleshooting/supporting technologies such as NetBackup/MDT and SharePoint.
- Experience of supporting VIP users is essential
- ITIL V3 Awareness
- Must have previous experience of having worked in a large organization supporting 10,000+ user base across various locations
- Outstanding MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and others)
- Experience of setting up and supporting smart devices such as MS Surface Pro and IPad/Mobiles.