Purpose/Responsibilities of Role:
As a member of Service Operations, you will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
This position requires troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools. In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers through situations, providing the customer satisfaction. This may often be under challenging conditions
- Receive and respond to incoming customer calls, applying First Time Fixes wherever possible
- Monitor and progress incoming emails and progress to the relevant Service Area
- Assess, Troubleshoot and Resolve all End User Computing issues using known troubleshooting methodologies
- Resolve Standard Service Requests related to End User Computing
- Adhere to a strict ITIL environment ensuring that all ITIL and ISO processes are followed
- Work with your colleagues to answer incoming calls, raise relevant cases and act as an overall first point of contact to end users.
- Communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the case lifecycle, ensuring that, at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their case.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended End User Computing services to the customer beyond that provided from our offices as required.
- Assist Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve ongoing or potential issues.
- Ensure that all work carried out for customers is recorded in the in-house systems accurately such that work is charged correctly and no work is undertaken unbilled that should be billable or charged to the wrong contract/contract line.
- Maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, highlighting any training needs to your line manager where appropriate
- Develop strong knowledge of our customers’ businesses and organisation, including key users of technology and their needs.