Desktop Deployment Engineer - SCCM, Project - London, to £55k Plus Benefits
Key Words: Senior Desktop Engineer, Windows, Desktop, Win10, SCCM, Deployment, Implementation, Imaging, Rollout, Security, Bitlocker
Brilliant opening for an experienced Desktop Deployment Engineer to join one of the UK's leading software and managed service companies, based in central London!
The Desktop Deployment Engineer will focus on project led desktop imaging and rollout work for Windows using SCCM. A 'step up' from Desktop Support, this role will see you using your existing experience in imaging and desktop deployment / rollout projects.
A background leading such projects in this area and using SCCM are a 'must'.
In addition you'll ideally also have experience in desktop encryption products i.e. BitLocker, VeraCrypt or TrueCrypt. You might also have knowledge of non SCCM imaging tools like Altiris, single sign-on products and packaging tools like InstallShield. A background in ITIL / Prince 2 would be welcome too!
- 4-5 years' experience Desktop Deployment, Imaging, Rollout experience with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
- Proven experience with SCCM or similar imaging products.
- Ideally knowledge of encryption products (BitLocker, VeraCrypt, TrueCrypt).
- Experience with Prince 2 or ITIL methodologies and frameworks.
- Single sign-on products i.e. Imprivata
- Packaging tools like InstallShield or AdminStudio
- Experience with App-V
If you have the above skills and experience and want to work in a fast paced, technology driven company, this could be a great next step for you!