Senior Desktop Engineer, Desktop Deployment, Desktop Rollout Projects, Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, SCCM…
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Desktop & Deployment Engineer to work for one of the UK’s largest Software & Managed Services companies based out of their office in Central London. The primary focus of this role will be to assist with the implementation of desktop projects, imaging and rollouts of Windows 7-10 and to ensure this service is being delivered to the client on time and within budget.
Alongside 4-5 years of experience with Desktop technologies and project work the client are also requiring this candidate to have a keen interest within the IT industry and keeping abreast with the latest technologies, to be self-motivated, have the ability to prioritise the work load and be an ambassador for the business with their clients.
- 4-5 years’ experience working with Desktop technologies – extensive experience with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Experience imaging and troubleshooting desktops
- Experience of desktop rollout projects
- Proven experience working with SCCM
- Understanding of Desktop Encryption (e.g BitLocker)
- Knowledge of packaging tools – InstallShield or AdminStudio
- Experience with APP-V
- Worked in ITIL and Prince2 methodologies and frameworks