This specialised government organisation is currently on the hunt for a Deployment Support lead, this personal will work part of a large end user computing deployment, working and supporting the lead in a large scale migration project.
- To create and setup process for progress of key deliverables and dates within a series of concurrent dedicated migration lifecycles covering 800 Probation sites with 11,500 users – using current processes as template
- To create and setup processes to manage and maintain a master forward facing deployment schedule, covering a framework of internal and external supplier activities, internal lifecycle site readiness to implement the necessary technology, using current processes as template.
- To understand the project interdependencies and report and track their progress.
- To report progress of and escalate as necessary any exceptions and escalations requiring remediation, to preserve the integrity of the deployment schedule and wider programme plan.
- To provide guidance, governance and support to the regional Deployment Managers.
- To represent where required the Deployment Workstream in providing support to the wider programme functions (Technical, Comms, Finance, PMO etc) in their activities for probation migrations.
- Understand the products being deployed and awareness of the development of subsequent new products and link any dependencies into the master schedule.
- Work effectively as a member of the HQ and national team
- Track and report dashboard progress to the wider programme team
- Support the Deployment Lead in all aspects of the EUCS programme of works.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties for the benefit of the project, as and when required.
- Progress updates to the Deployment lead.
Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills essential
- MS Excel skills are essential as equally being able to report and present complex and granular schedule data
- Office 365, Windows 10 Implementation knowledge or experience an advantage
- Experience of deployment of a Internet desktop solution an advantage
- Desktop and pc technical knowledge an advantage
- Supplier management experience
- Large scale public sector migration experience an advantage
- Project management methodologies
- MS Office
Deployment Support, Infrastructure Lead, Deployment Specialist, Deployment Manager, EUC, End User Computing, MS, Office 365, Migration, Public Sector,