ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED OUTSIDE IR35, can operate normally via limited company.
This specialist government organisation are currently on the hunt for Delivery Manager to work part of the Business Improvement and Change portfolio of projects and programmes. This role will support the implementation of a new digital service in Operations, working as a part of an agile, multidisciplinary team and engaging with both internal and external users and stakeholders.
The candidate will have extensive experience of working on complex digital projects in a delivery role. Reporting directly to the senior project manager they will understand and manage an environment that is focussed on delivering digital services from a user perspective, working with product owners to define and prioritise user stories whilst also being able to understand complex technical constraints and dependencies. They will have experience in leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process and prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of delivering digital services
- Experience of all aspects of agile delivery
- Experience of delivering projects that are user focussed
- Experience of delivering transformational change
- Experience of working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience of building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of delivering services in accordance with the Governments Digital Service Standards (GDS)
- Experience of delivering grants or case management solutions
Digital Delivery, Senior Project Manager, Agile, Scrum, GDS,