An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Delivery Manager to join a large governmental client of ours on an initial 6 month contract based in Leeds.
The main deliverable will be the successful implementation of EPS into the organisation.
Knowledge & skills:
- Digitally aware and very comfortable with technology. Key to the role is the ability to ensure that technology is used to drive effective business change
- Excellent communication skills. Particularly the ability to write material that will be used for exec level briefings
- Significant experience of planning and resource management
- The ability to clearly identify risks and put appropriate mitigations in place
- Experience of managing suppliers to ensure deliveries meet time, cost and quality standards
- Commercial and contract management experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of primary care and/or Digital would be a significant advantage
- Proven track record of delivering projects which involve IT and business change
- A confident self-starter with the ability to see beyond the immediate task(s) and anticipate / resolve wider issues associated with the project
- Good team player with the ability to quickly form good quality and productive working relationships with the existing team
- Educated to degree level.
- Prince 2 or equivalent.
- MSP desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of digital programme and project management processes would be an advantage.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.